Our approach emphasizes education and community alongside tangible action.
We’re taking a unique approach in combining education and inspiration campaigns directly with a way to support innovators. Learn about four pillars of our approach: educate, build community, accelerate clean-up solutions, promote solutions that deliver permanent storage.
• Action begins with education. We embed education and outreach into every individual purchase and partnership.
• We’re building an informed, engaged, global community that understands the importance of carbon removal for cleaning our air permanently; through our education and outreach we strive to incorporate a diverse set of perspectives.
• We’re building mainstream support for innovative carbon removal methods and directing funding to them, helping speed them along their learning curve, improving efficiency and expanding capacity.
• The innovators providing carbon removal and storage services we partner with have been carefully vetted.
• We prioritize carbon removal solutions driven by earnest, scientific, and transparent teams.
• We prioritize carbon removal solutions that can provide permanent storage for carbon dioxide, that is, greater than 1000 years.
Funding received by Tomorrow's Air is allocated to carbon removal, education, outreach, and administration.
of your payment is directed to pioneering solutions that clean up carbon dioxide from our air and store it permanently .
of your payment funds our education & outreach including original research and creative campaigns delivered through events, ongoing social campaigns, and the Airrows on Air podcast.
of your payment supports administration costs; including software, taxes, and staff.